C&D is specialized in emergencies. We work in buildings affected by explosions caused by gas leaks, subsidence, earthquakes and other emergencies in general.
For instance, some of our most representative works are:
· Gas explosion in Gava (Barcelona).
· Gas explosion in Santa Coloma de Gramenet (Barcelona).
· Sinking Carmel Tunnel (Barcelona).
· Sinking of Turo of Piera (Barcelona).
· Earthquake measuring 7.4 degrees in the Sea of Marmara (Turkey).
· Study for the expansion of the port in Haiti after the earthquake.
· Accepted in the Official Register of Contractors for the demolition of buildings affected by the earthquake in February 2010 in Chile.